At the end of every year general mood of the people is much higher and better than in the beginning of the year. Everybody are anxious to
move forward, people making new resolutions and waiting for new and better things in year to come, just like they did in the past.
This year I decided not to make my resolutions list, I decided to make a list of what I am looking forward to in 2011
1. To welcome it in Mexico under the palm tree!!!
2. To celebrate my 20th anniversary living in US!
3. To once again enjoy my Zumba Lessons!
4. To read more books with my younger son.
5. For my older son to finish college and to tell me that he will to continue his education.
6.For my mom to finally start wearing her hearing aid! Love you mom!!!
7. For my parents in law 60th wedding anniversary! (How did they do it? I think I just found a subject for my next post :))
8. For my girlfriend time. (This is never enough!)
9. To more of ME time. (This includes continuing with my blogging.)
10. To my husband finding the time to finish the project “house”. (we’ve got quite few projects that are waiting for few years to be done)
11. To all the traveling that might happen…..
12. To making new friends and visiting old ones.
I am sure the list can go on and on. I still did not mention all the important stuff like better economy, end of war and so forth, but not this time. This time I feel more domesticated and I still need to mention what I am not looking forward to in 2011
1. To fight with my youngest son about working on his Kumon
2. To hear from my oldest son, that he will not be going into his Masters degree for now.
3. To all the yelling and screaming at work
4. To spend anymore money on the stupid boat that never worked right from the moment we bought it.
5. To my birthday (I guess the magic is gone, now I am just getting older, but hopefully wiser)
What are looking forward to this year?